Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It is a beginning

Reasons to start blogging: I have been blessed with a great family and I need to share all the crazy things that happen in our lives before I forget them all. Believe me I am sure I have already forgotten lots.
I am grateful to have a wonderful husband who loves me so much that he helps me to release stress by letting me go out with the girls and just talk. Let's face it he is a willing listener but he can only stay awake a half second once he hits the pillow. Sometimes the snoring does not bother me when I am talking and other times I really need to have a response. I love that he is willing to try.
We have four beautiful children who fill our boring life with more joy and laughter each and everyday.
I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has given me so much. I often miss having my Mom to share in all of my life and I know Heavenly Father blesses me with friends who can give me that earthly supportive hug that I need. I am grateful for all my friends who have touched my life.
I hope all will enjoy this work in progress.

5 comments:

  1. You're great, Shellie!!! I'm jealous that you live in DC! That's where I served my mission. Every fall I wish I could go back just to go for a run along the GW Parkway! SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shellie, You need to adjust the picture so we can see your lovely smiling face on the page. Welcome to the blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Way to go Shellie! Great start!! Our blog is private so email me to see it :) nicure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete